So, full-metal-ox, your LiveJournal reveals...
You are... 8% unique (blame, for example, your interest in richard eagle), 32% peculiar, 31% interesting, 19% normal and 9% herdlike (partly because you, like everyone else, enjoy sewing). When it comes to friends you are lonely. In terms of the way you relate to people, you are wary of trusting strangers. Your writing style (based on a recent public entry) is intellectual.
Your overall weirdness is: 54
(The average level of weirdness is: 28.
You are weirder than 89% of other LJers.)
Find out what your weirdness level is!
Ganked and adapted from ratmmjess :
To the Paternal Unit (U.S. Navy, Korean War era): Thank you.
To the Babbit's Paternal Unit: (U.S. Army, Vietnam War): Thank you.
To my landlord (U.S. Navy, WWII): Thank you.
To William Tenn, ne' Phil Klass (U.S. Army, WWII): Thank you.
1) Copy this list into your blog or journal, including these instructions.
2) Bold all the items you’ve eaten.
3) Cross out any items that you would never consider eating.
4) Optional extra: Post a comment here at www.verygoodtaste.co.uk linking to your results.
5) Underscore any items that you loved.
6) Use an X to mark any items that you can't eat for medical or religious reasons.
The VGT Omnivore’s Hundred:
The Big Read thinks the average adult has only read six of the top 100 books they've printed below.
Bold the titles you've read; underline the ones you loved; italicize the ones you plan to read; strike out the ones you hated or have no intention of ever reading.